Skip to Main Content

Student Forms

Current Enrollment

The following forms are for currently enrolled graduate students:

Enrollment Change Requests
  • Transfer of Credits [DOC | PDF]
  • Program Plan Change Approval [DOC | PDF]
  • Approval for Undergraduates to Take Courses for Graduate Credit [DOC | PDF]
  • Request for Extension [PDF]
  • Leave of Absence [PDF]
  • Returning Student Request [PDF]
  • Withdraw from UMBC [DOC | PDF]
Enrollment Applications
  • Concurrent Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program Application [DOC | PDF]
  • Concurrent Master’s Degree Program Application [DOC | PDF]
  • Inter-Institutional Enrollment Application [DOC | PDF]

Back to Top


Graduate Assistantship forms can assist in making administrative changes to your assistantship contract. These forms are for both departments and students. Registration requirements and options for Graduate Students are available for Summer 2015 [DOC | PDF]

Back to Top


Graduation forms are for end of career administrative actions, and are often required for degree clearance.

Back to Top


All of our admissions forms can be completed during the online application process. Please Apply Online for expedited admissions processing. The following forms are downloadable PDF files for prospective students and applicants:

  • Accelerated Bachelor’s / Master’s Application [PDF]
  • Non-Degree Application [PDF]
  • Certificate Application [PDF]
  • Degree-Seeking Application and Guidelines [PDF]
Application Support Documents
  • Degree-Seeking Goal Statement [PDF]
  • Maryland Residency Eligibility [PDF]
  • Letter of Recommendation [PDF]
  • International Student Financial Responsibility [IES Website]
 Program-Specific Supplemental Applications
  • Intercultural Communication MA (INCC) [PDF]
  • Applied Developmental Psychology (ADPS) [PDF]
  • Applied Behavior Analysis Psychology MA (ABA) [PDF]

Back to Top