Please note that we are transitioning our form processes to an electronic form model, using the DocuSign platform. Over time, all our forms will transition to the DocuSign service.
The following forms are for currently enrolled graduate students:
Enrollment Change Requests
- Transfer of Credits [DOC]
- Program Plan Change Approval [DocuSign | PDF]
- Note: the Graduate School will not approve plan change forms submitted by newly admitted graduate students. Students must have completed at least one semester of coursework to be eligible for the plan change process.
- Approval for Undergraduates to Take Courses for Graduate Credit [DocuSign]
- Returning Student Request [DocuSign]
- Withdraw from UMBC [DocuSign | PDF]
- Concurrent Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program Application [DOC]
- Concurrent Master’s Degree Program Application [DOC| PDF]
- Inter-Institutional Enrollment Application [DOC | PDF]
Deferral of Admission
- Deferral Form for Master’s Students deferring up to Spring 2022 [Google Form]
- Deferral Form for Master’s Students deferring after Spring 2022 and Ph.D. Students [DOC | PDF]
- Deferral Form Instructions [PDF]
Graduate Assistantship forms can assist in making administrative changes to your assistantship contract. These forms are for both departments and students.
Graduation forms are for end of career administrative actions, and are often required for degree clearance.
All of our admissions forms can be completed during the online application process. Please Apply Online for expedited admissions processing. The following forms are downloadable PDF files for prospective students and applicants:
- Online Degree, Certificate and Non-Degree Application
- Accelerated Program Application [DocuSign]
- Non-Degree Application [PDF]
Application Support Documents
- Degree-Seeking Goal Statement [PDF]
- Maryland Residency Eligibility [PDF]
- Letter of Recommendation [PDF]
- International Student Financial Responsibility [IES Website]
Program-Specific Supplemental Applications
- Intercultural Communication MA (INCC) [PDF]
- Applied Developmental Psychology (ADPS) [PDF]
- Applied Behavior Analysis Psychology MA (ABA) [PDF]