Inter-Institutional Enrollment

For UMBC Students

If you are a UMBC graduate student and want to take a course at another University System of Maryland institution, please submit the Inter-Institutional Enrollment form to the Registrar’s Office at UMBC.

For Visiting Students

To enroll in a course at UMBC as a graduate student from another university, submit the form to the Registrar’s Office at your university. Your home institution’s registrar will communicate your application information to the host’s registrar.

Here is the Inter-Institutional Enrollment form.

Back to Top